Saturday, January 09, 2016

A Staggering Phoenix - Recovery of Blog Posts



Just a note to say that I had a meltdown on my blogspot this afternoon that managed to erase all the blog entries as well as comments on them all the way back to August. I have tried everything I know to recover those posts and drafted my computer programmer husband’s help as well but other than a list of the posts, the content and comments were simply gone.

With the list I was able to go back to my hard copy files, recreate the entries and repost them with most of the images I used as well, like a phoenix arising from the ashes. That said, some are not in their final edited form and they are often only roughly in the same chronological order at this point. So if you get a sense of disorientation as you read them, it’s not you.

Sorry. There is a limit to everyone’s technological knowhow and to the technologies themselves. Being reminded of our limits from time to time is never a bad thing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Harry Scott Coverston
Orlando, Florida




If the unexamined life is not worth living, surely an unexamined belief system, be it religious or political, is not worth holding.

Most things worth considering do not come in sound bites.

For what does G-d require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your G-d? (Micah 6:8, Hebrew Scriptures)



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: